Systemic use of proteolytic enzymes combats inflammation like nothing you’ve seen before! In your gut, proteolytic enzymes break down dietary protein and protein-based foreign bodies, functioning as digestive aids. In your blood, however, they act as blood cleansers that combat inflammation and rebalance your immune system in a few key steps:
- Breaking down foreign proteins in your blood that causes inflammation
- Facilitating the removal of inflammatory proteins via your bloodstream and lymphatic system
- Reducing edema in the inflamed region
- Significantly increasing the potency of macrophages and killer cells
- Removing fibrin that prolongs inflammation. Fibrin is a clotting material that restricts blood flow, found both in your bloodstream and connective tissue such as your muscles. Cancer cells also hide under a cloak of fibrin to escape detection.
Once the cancer cells are “uncloaked”, they can be spotted and attacked by your immune system. It is also thought that fibrin makes cancer cells clump together, which increases the chance for metastases.
Fibrin accumulation is also responsible for scar tissue in damaged muscle or at a surgical site. If the buildup is excessive, which can easily occur if your blood flow is poor due to low enzymatic activity, then the scar tissue may lead to chronic problems.
Excess fibrin in your blood may also raise your risk for a heart attack and/or stroke. Symptoms of excess fibrin include; chronic fatigue, poor healing ability, inflammation, pain, and high blood pressure.
Natural Athlete’s Anti-Inflam was designed for the elite athlete who wants the best natural option to aggressively reduce inflammation, flush the lymphatic system, and break up scar tissue deposits… naturally! Finally, athletes can counteract the negative effects of heavy training, reduce acute and chronic inflammation, and support the immune system.
Anti-Inflam is the #1 best all-natural anti-inflammatory supplement on the market. Natural Athlete’s Anti-Inflam is an intervention to reduce exercise-induced immune changes and inflammatory risk for seasoned athletes, and those suffering from chronic inflammation alike.