Libido Supplements for Women
What is the female libido?
Female libido is a complex affair choreographed by emotional, psychological and hormonal factors. The good news is that there are many natural answers for low female libido support. And what is even better; the best libido supplements for women are natural and free of negative side effects.
Why does libido matter?
There are a number of justifications for women to seek libido supplements and help improve sexual desire and performance. For many women, low libido doesn’t just deter their sexual desire, but a low libido can cause sex to also be uncomfortable or painful. Women from all ages can experience a low libido but many women don’t know that there are solutions!
These include natural libido supplements for women ranging from vitamins and minerals to processed herbs and plants. These Natural Libido Supplements can help to increase blood flow and promote healthy hormone levels. Many female libido supplements boost testosterone levels which promotes sexual desire in women.
What makes a good libido supplement?
Most libido supplements contain a mixture of substances that each offer their own specific benefit to boost a woman’s libido. Some of these benefits are boosting circulation and increasing blood flow, relaxing the body and mind, or aiding in the synthesis of hormones such as testosterone. Other natural libido supplements support the female reproductive system, increase energy and overall mental well-being.
What supplements are good for women’s libido?
Here are our top ten favorite natural libido booster for women:
- Vitamin E- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that is essential for hormone balance and also increases endurance and stamina. More specific to women’s libido, vitamin E improves blood flow and oxygen to sexual organs.
- Zinc- Zinc is a testosterone booster for both men and women. Researchers have found that zinc supplementation may increase libido in women. Moreover, this mineral aids in the balance of estrogen and progesterone—two sex hormones that influence a woman's level of sexual desire and function.
- L-arginine- L-arginine is an amino acid that helps create muscle and restore tissue. Specifically, supplements of L-arganine expands blood vessals in the erogenous zones aiding in sexual arousal to heighten libido.
- Magnesium- Magnesium seems to help just about every body part perform more efficiently. So naturally, it also acts as a natural libido supplement for females. Magnesium helps improve sleep quality promoting energy. Additionally, it reduces the body's stress reaction and boosts mood. Even after all of that, it also encourages sex hormones like testosterone and neurotransmitters such as dopamine and adrenaline.
- Horny Goat Weed- Some claim that horny goat weed can improve circulation by thinning the blood. It has also been used to relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), sharpen memory, and boost energy.
- Tribulus terrestris- Tribulus terrestris has a long history of supporting sexual function. In a study on tribulus, researchers found that tribulus improved the sexual desire of 49 out of 50 women.In another study, women who took tribulus had a greater experience sexually than those who took the placebo.
- L-citrulline - L-Citrulline can be used as a female sex enhancement by boosting spirit, self-esteem, sex drive and blood flow which can increase arousal, stimulation and pleasure. In a study where L-citrulline was taken daily. When L-Citrulline is taken as a natural libido supplement, women may experience a boosted libido due to the increase of nitric oxide which purifies and detoxes the liver and blood leading to increased blood flow and purge of toxic ammonia.It was revealed that the frequency of sexual intercourse was significantly increased compared with baseline.
- Hawthorn Berries- Hawthorn Berries aren’t specifically related to sexual desire but rather blood flow and circulation. The effects of poor circulation can include erectile dysfunction in men and minimal sexual sensitivity in women. Hawthorn Berry combats poor circulation and increases blood flow specifically to female genitals to improve sexual response.
- Chrysin- Chrysin is a powerful flavonoid found naturally in the plant Passiflora Caerulea. Chrysin is an impressive libido supplement for women because of its ability to turn estrogen into testosterone.
- Longjack- This plant, also known as Tongkat, is an all-around beneficial supplement for women’s health. As a tool for balancing hormones, this herb can heighten the sensitivity of the erogenous zones and acts as a natural aphrodisiac. In addition to it’s sexual functions, it also provides increased energy levels for an improved sexual experience.
Our Womens Libido Stack has a collection of our most popular supplements for a Libido and Energy boost. (and a discount)
It includes the following supplements (and their natural ingredients):
Test Boost (Adaptogens that balance testosterone & other hormones)
Magnesium, Zinc, Tribulus Terrrestris, Chrysin, Horny Goat Weed, Longjack, Saw Palmetto Berries, Hawthorn Berries, Cissus Quadrangularis
All-in-one: Uit’s, min’s, antioxidants, hormone & energy support
Longer nitric oxide = better pump
Supports relaxation & reduces anxiety.