Stress? What stress? I’m not stressed. Said NO ONE, EVER.
Whether it’s to prevent panic attacks, ease social anxiety or PTSD, or to just give your body a boost for an intense workout, Recharge works by naturally increasing serotonin and dopamine levels, and supporting the adrenal glands (your fight-or-flight system). Natural Athlete has strategically designed nature’s chill pill, just for you!
Stress can be physical (an intense workout), mental/emotional (no explanation needed) or chemical (hormones, etc)... Recharge targets all 3 sources to provide true, advanced relief.
Recharge’s unique blend of vitamins and adaptogenic herbs will give your body the energy and mood balancing it needs before stress, during stress or after stress.
HIGH PERFORMANCE DAILY NUTRITION
Supports Stress System (Adrenal Glands)
Calms Anxiety +Stress
Balances Mood + Emotions
Boosts Energy + Stamina
About Recharge: Our formula includes a variety of natural beta blockers to improve mental clarity and focus, reduce cortisol levels and support a sunny mood.
- Feel serene with our special formula including St Johns Wort and Lemon Balm to calm your mind.
- Speeds recovery after stressful events and hard workouts.
- Amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and adaptogen herbs blended together to produce antidepressant benefits that help to maintain a stable and positive mood.
- Our unique blend will leave you feeling upbeat and positive without the need for a long winter’s nap.
- Uses adaptogenic herbs like Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Chamomile, Valerian Root and Passion Flower to naturally calm.
- Calms fight or flight nerves.
- Vegan Friendly, Antibiotic Free, Sugar Free, Hormone Free, All-Natural, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Lab Tested, Lactose Free, Keto Friendly, Fasting Friendly, Vegetarian, Doctor Formulated, Doctor Recommended, Made in the USA.
Super energy without the nervousness!
Escelente para bajar los niveles de stress.
We all have good and bad stress in our lives and this is a great product to help calm the body. Lots of natural ingredients to help with our stress and anxiety
These are awesome! I’ve been using them for quite some time and they’ve really helped me calm down a lot. I have anxiety and I tend to overthink almost every situation in my life and these have helped me so much in training for my next event as well as life in general!
With all the stress I put on my body for training I need support for my adrenals so I can recover properly. These were a huge help as I trained for my Ironman and kept my immune system in good shape.
Recommended Use: For everyone with any amount of stress! Take by mouth, preferably 20-30 minutes before a meal.
PRVNTN: this dosage is for those who have no symptoms and are aiming to optimize injury Prevention (PRVNTN).
PRFRMNC: this dosage is for those who have no symptoms but need an extra boost for a big training day or Performance (PRFRMNC).
RCVRY: this dosage is for those who need a Recovery (RCVRY) boost from an injury or big event.
- PRVNTN - 2 capsules a day
- PRFRMNC - 3 capsules per day
- RCVRY - 3 capsules per day
- Calms stress.
- Calms your nerves (sympathetic nervous system, aka fight or flight).
- Supports relaxation.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Speeds recovery after hard workouts.
- Speeds recovery after stressful events.
- For everyone with any amount of stress.
- Balances stress hormone.
1. What is Recharge?
Recharge is a dietary supplement designed to naturally increase serotonin and dopamine levels, support the adrenal glands, and provide relief from physical, mental/emotional, and chemical stress.
2. What are the benefits of Recharge?
Recharge offers a variety of benefits including supporting the stress system (adrenal glands), calming anxiety and stress, balancing mood and emotions, boosting energy and stamina, and speeding up recovery after hard workouts or stressful events.
3. What ingredients are in Recharge?
Recharge contains a unique blend of vitamins, adaptogenic herbs, amino acids, and minerals, including St. John's Wort, Lemon Balm, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Chamomile, Valerian Root, and Passion Flower.
4. How should I take Recharge?
Recharge can be taken orally, preferably 20-30 minutes before a meal. The recommended dosage is 2 capsules a day for prevention, 3 capsules per day for performance, and 3 capsules per day for recovery.
5. How is Recharge different from other supplements in the market?
Recharge offers greater nutritional value than other supplements on the market by using a blend of adaptogenic herbs and scientifically balanced probiotics in a time-release capsule, to provide relief from all sources of stress, naturally increase serotonin and dopamine levels, and support the adrenal glands. Recharge is vegan-friendly, antibiotic-free, sugar-free, hormone-free, all-natural, gluten-free, non-GMO, lab tested, lactose-free, keto-friendly, fasting-friendly, vegetarian, doctor-formulated, doctor-recommended, and made in the USA.