A healthy gut equals a happy body, and we believe you deserve to be healthy and happy. Who doesn’t want to be healthy and happy? This is why we offer the best probiotics supplements for athletes to boost their gut health.
Natural Athlete’s potent blend of 40 billion CFU including the 4 most studied strains of probiotics in science will help feed and support a healthy digestive gut flora.
Optimal gut norma flora optimizes nutrient absorption and reduces systemic inflammation, leading to increased performance and faster recovery, as well as a boosted immune system.
Yes, these little bacteria will actually turn you into a high-performance machine!
HIGH PERFORMANCE DAILY NUTRITION
40 Billion bacteria Cultures
4 Most important strains
MAKTREK® Delayed release protects cultures
Boost Gut + Immune Health
Strategically balanced probiotics in a scientifically designed time-release capsule, deposits cultures lower in the GI where they belong.
- Marine algae prebiotics help feed and support healthy digestive gut flora.
- Includes acidophilus and lactobacillus probiotic strains.
- Patented delivery with MAKTrek technology that protects bacteria from stomach acids for ultimate potency.
- Natural and therapeutic.
- Non-refrigerated probiotics.
- Enhances digestive health.
Antibiotic Free, Sugar-Free, Hormone Free, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, All-Natural, Non-GMO, Fasting Friendly, Keto Friendly, Lab Tested, Doctor Formulated, Doctor Recommended, Made in the USA.
Helps my husband's digestion!
Este producto es formidable para mi estomago!
Highly recommend this product. Having a digestive system that works well makes every other aspect of life more enjoyable!
I have significant digestive issues and have been taking all of the expensive probiotics for years. This one is much more affordable and the strains of probiotics used in this blend really help my gut issues better than other, more expensive brands. A healthy gut equals a healthy life because your digestive system is the command central of your body - when it is happy so is everything else!
PRVNTN: this dosage is for those who have no symptoms and are aiming to optimize injury Prevention (PRVNTN).
PRFRMNC: this dosage is for those who have no symptoms but need an extra boost for a big training day or Performance (PRFRMNC).
RCVRY: this dosage is for those who need a Recovery (RCVRY) boost from an injury or big event.
- PRVNTN - 2 capsules per day
- PRFRMNC - 3 capsules per day
- RCVRY - 4 capsules per day
The information on this site is not intended to provide or replace medical advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
- You have more friendly bacteria in your body than you do human cells.
- Probiotics replenish good bacteria to your gut (GI tract).
- Prevents and treats leaky gut.
- Improves nutrient absorption.
- Improves immune system.
- Reduces depression.
- Reduces obesity.
- Patented time release capsule that protects the cultures from stomach acid.
- Don?t waste your money with probiotics that are destroyed in the stomach.
- Releases lower in the GI where they should be released.
1. What is the supplement Probiotics?
Probiotics is a dietary supplement that contains a potent blend of 40 billion CFU (colony-forming units) of the 4 most studied strains of probiotics, strategically balanced in a time-release capsule with Marine algae prebiotics. It helps feed and support healthy digestive gut flora and boost gut and immune health.
2. How can Probiotics benefit athletes?
Probiotics can optimize nutrient absorption, reduce systemic inflammation, boost the immune system, and help with faster recovery, all of which can lead to increased performance. Athletes can take different dosages based on their needs for injury prevention, performance boost, or recovery.
3. How is PROBIOTICS recommended to be used?
The recommended usage depends on the goal: 2 capsules per day for injury prevention, 3 capsules per day for performance boost, and 4 capsules per day for recovery. However, individuals should consult with their healthcare professional before using this or any other dietary supplement and not exceed recommended dosage.
4. What are the differences between PROBIOTICS and other supplements on the market?
PROBIOTICS contains a patented MAKTrek technology that protects bacteria from stomach acids, includes 4 different strains of probiotics, and marine algae prebiotics to support healthy digestive gut flora, which are not present in some other supplements on the market.